Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The Ducks Department

Started by Mattachu [3392277] on in Trading Post.

12 replies · 80 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
36
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mattachu [3392277]

🦆  Welcome to The Ducks Department! 🦆

 

 

 

I'm an independent trader, need to sell something quick? I buy most items at 95% - 97% of item market value (Avoid that nasty Item market tax)

 

I also Tend to hold onto items too! if you are looking for a specific item to buy, don't hesitate to message

 

 

Check my prices here - Click Here To View My Prices!

 

Start a trade here - Click Here To Start A Trade!

 

Please message me for any questions or just pop a trade

 

Active Times : 10:00 - 00:00 TCT

 

 

MaxYourSandals [4025877]

Buymugger posing as a "trader", trade at your own risk.

All his feedback above is from his faction mates or other buymuggers. I have to give that a +1 because its a good strat and kinda funny.

Mattachu [3392277]

Hi bud, buy-mugging for me is a way to make the game more interesting and save some money when procuring items for friends, i am actually ranked roughly #350 on TornExchange for traders so i can assure you, i will buy and sell items on request, and people do appreciate my services.

 

I do not trade mug, i guarantee safe trades at all times

 

Its a good attempt to label me as "posing as a trader" but unfortunately false

 

Have a great rest of your Torn Life, respectfully stay away from mine 

MaxYourSandals [4025877]

My personal opinion is that you cannot call yourself a trader if you actively buymug. Based on your bounties mentioning buymugging, it's clear that others agree. I'm just providing feedback, which is the whole point of a trader forum post. Best wishes.