Arson Crime Fail??? How?
Started by MrCommander [2133988] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
The falling icon requires an accidental cause, that means you need to use non suspiscious accelerants (often gaseous accelerats fill this requirement)
Yea sadly I just realised that aswell relooking at it.
also accidental and insurance claim don't have to 100%
usually I use 1 potassium, ignite, then let it dies.
also there's a small checklist on which accelerant you should use on some scenario
I tried an oxygen tank on the barn once and still failed