Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Keep getting logged out!

Started by Nelo_Angelo [3198845] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Nelo_Angelo [3198845]

Is this normal? Every 3rd time I open torn I get logged out and have to spend 5mins logging back in just to await the same date in 3 days

Blazeon [2856659]

There are several probable I can think of:

  • unsecured connection
  • unstable connection
  • using vpn and your IP address changed a lot
  • your account is compromised
  • real bug