Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stock increment reset

Started by RecentCriminal [3854869] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
RecentCriminal [3854869]

[image: snipboard.io]After merging all separate purchase dates for one stock option, I went to sell to leave exactly enough shares for 2 increments. I received an error message that stated something to the effect of that's not an allows action. On refreshing, I still had all my stocks with none selling but my increment timer reset from day6 to day 1.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You will be able to collect 2x Boxes of Medical Supplies in 5 days

 

Your progress appears to be correct, I do not know why you are expecting it to be at Day 6, when your first TCHS purchase was made 2 days ago: