Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referral Issue

Started by Telum [3886585] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Most-liked replies

Telum [3886585]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

Hello All,

 

I've been lucky enough to refer a few of my friends to Torn City and of course I love the benefits that brings as they are leveling up.

 

I referred one of my buddies about a week ago and for some reason it didn't register the referral. Was just curious if anyone has run into this issue before as well.

 

It honestly could have just been a matter of my friend not following the correct steps when making his account that led to me not getting the credit. However, I told him to follow the same steps as the first person I referred (which worked perfectly) and it didn't work.

 

Would love to know if there's a solution for this! 

 

Thanks