Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Intermittent 500 error using JP

Started by Izhevsk [1893139] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Izhevsk [1893139]

I cannot use JP for Energy consistently, this is a new issue as I have used them recently. 
I first attempted to use 4 and got the error message. I reduced to 1 and was able to use 1JP 3 times before I received the error message again on the fourth attempt. 
I deleted torn PDA and reinstalled, no improvement.

I logged into torn on my browser (safari), no improvement. 

I cleared caches on PDA and my browser.

I updated my iOS this morning and tried the above again, no change. 
https://profileimages.torn.com/e12bf00c-d95b-430f-8c41-be0f06356e6e-1893139.jpg?v=1940629196397

https://profileimages.torn.com/6270cf00-ea11-430f-8748-5f852499c392-1893139.jpg?v=1940629196397