Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Games unplayable

Started by DADDYDABZALOT [3113719] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100

Most-liked replies

DADDYDABZALOT [3113719]

Device: Google Pixel 6a Android: 16 App version: 2.3.5. not sure what's going on but I keep getting 502 error code and 404 error not found . I haven't experienced this on the torn pda or torn mobile but i think the system is at its breaking point . Any fix would be super helpful so I can share with other Android users that are in my group / discord that are having the same issue. Members that are playing on an apple device don't seem to be having the issue.