Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Long loading times.

Started by Zoharra [3447101] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 10 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
Zoharra [3447101]

Device: samsung SM-G996U Android: 15 App version: 2.3.5.

 

 Every time I enter a fight it makes my game stop working. I can do almost anything without lagging. But today the lag is super bad. I've tried clearing caches restarting my phone and even tried my PC. After a fight I cannot click leave or muh or hospitalize. Or when I do it just sits there loading untill I close the app.