When attacking someone occasionally the screen freezes on the “leave,mug,hospitalise” page. It doesn’t let me choose but when I refresh the page it does one the 3 randomly for me. Also on each of these attacks I haven’t gained a treat. Happened at least 20 times.
Attacking problem
Started by Larten_Crepsley [1569797] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Just realised none of these attacks are showing up on my attack log. Last attack was on a user called USA. Please fix asap
My next attack on Unlucky did not register either
These are just the ones I started noticing. Before this I wasn’t even checking assuming the attacks went through
I have cleared cache. No scripts. Just playing how I always play. Still getting a ton of unregistered attacks
Please follow this confirmed report on the same topic. Thanks..!!
Mentions: Attacking is weird
"confirmed" 🤭