Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Multiple Halloween Baskets

Started by Sazed [3629697] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 14 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Sazed [3629697]

During the start of the Halloween event I went to purchase my basket from Sally's.

 

I forgot I had a script on to pre-fill the 100 items, so all I had to do was hit buy.

 

Turns out this worked with the Halloween Basket - now I have 100.

 

This has a couple of issues, the most prominent being the baskets aren't upgrading correctly. I have say 80 odd at base level, and the remainder have upgraded. 

My basket is currently stating an upgrade is ready (I have achieved enough treats), but no upgrade is happening.

 

Odd one, hopefully someone/something can help!