Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Possible bug with attacks

Started by TheGreatSkeeve [2893463] Reporter on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 84 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

TheGreatSkeeve [2893463] Reporter

Screech attacked me

then quillame attacked screech. 
screech left me in the street (because Im a weakling)

then Quillame Hosp’d screech

and now for some reason too I am hosped for 4 hours instead of 20 min or so.

 

the event log clear says left in street

 

the bigger more detailed log (top right) says he hosped me.

 

I asked screech and he said he def left me in the street

 

its in my event log on 10/26 at 02:56 

 

if this gets verified please send $500m thx!

 

JC

TheGreatSkeeve [2893463] Reporter

Wait I am wrong but there is still a problem. Both logs say the same thing but the activity log shows 23 min. I got over 4 hours. 

Id still like $500M

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You are not hospitalized for 4h 20m and neither your logs nor your event says anything about hospitalization?

 

TheGreatSkeeve [2893463] Reporter

I am completely shot. I do not understand how I saw 4hours. I am completely wrong. 

for the record I am not drunk stoned or high. Just really embarrassed right now.