Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for assistance!

Started by ItsMeDylan [3935741] on in Company Recruitment.

0 replies · 9 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
6 / 100
Story score
10 / 100
Engagement score
25 / 100
ItsMeDylan [3935741]

Hi all, I’m new to the company side of the game but I’m looking to get into a more sufficient job that will train my stats with a good perk. Ultimately I think I would like to work for a fitness company or a hair salon for the education perk but any advice at all on how to apply to companies and where I should be looking based on my stats. Any help at all is much appreciated; I’m not sure where to start.