Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Tips fo ODing on weed

Started by Dakota-420 [2626232] on in Questions & Answers.

14 replies · 363 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
24
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
66 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

Most-liked replies

villain13 [1551441]

Make use of "420 day" event in April. Use only cannabis during that event. OD chance is tripled.

 

Edit >>> during 420, asking your faction to remove the OD risk reduction perk might also help.

FernyJosbe [3646694]

Consume lots of weed pretty much, but these are some tips to make that more efficient:

1) If you are stacking for a faction war/chain, Stack as early as possible and once you reach 1000e just use cannabis until war/chain starts, most probably you'll have energy for those activities or if you're lucky you'll get the merit.

2) Have a timer so you can take it again as soon as you are able, the duration of the drug cooldown is 60-90 minutes, so you can take between 24 and 16 cannabis per day.

3) Fly only to Mexico, Cayman or Canada as those trips back and forth are less than the drug cooldown of cannabs so you can still get profit while chasing the merit.

4) Because of the previous point you could also participate in car races or grind the poker achievment while waiting for the drug cooldown to end. 

Grafiti [1557036]

Just use weed, a lot of it, 420 day might help but don't count on it. I got it when I joined a company which had a very strict drug addiction requirement and I was too lazy to rehab so I decided I'll just work on getting the Weed OD merit.

HOU5E [2337920]

Not sure that's necessary. I recall that it's nullified during the event as a rare QoL enhancement to aid us in getting the merit but I forget where I read that and it doesn't sound in character for Chedburn at all. 

Waxilium [3469889]

Lol, if you do tip #1, on the tiny chance that it DOES work to get you the merit, you'll have ruined the energy stack for the event 🤣