Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Not in log?

Started by THX [2430842] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 55 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Most-liked replies

THX [2430842]

Hi I have a question about this log:

https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=b36aa54656c57635334b572df7a23617

 

I did 4 attacks, but I am not mentioned in the log. Is this normal, or did something go wrong?

EigenGrau [3278579]

M'aol moves around, and each appearance (15 min presence in one location) counts as a separate battle. Hence, different log is generated for every battle.

 

Are you sure you are looking at the log of battle you participated in?

THX [2430842]

Ah I thought the log with the rewards showed everyone who participated when giving rewards. I wasn't in the last battle where he died no. That explains it then thanks