I have just surpassed the $50b rank trigger, however it has not triggered.
Is there a time delay on this trigger as I cannot find any time delays etc?
Started by VeteranDemon [457059] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I have just surpassed the $50b rank trigger, however it has not triggered.
Is there a time delay on this trigger as I cannot find any time delays etc?
The Networth system was updated in 2015, and with it some rank triggers were changed. Read the announcement here. You will need to maintain networth for 7 days for new rank to trigger.
https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Rank#Rank_Triggers
Mentions: Networth and Rank trigger changes
Can you one tell me how can I achieve level 15 in 5 days.
if it’s possible
As you're already at 5 days, it's too late to jump 10 levels. Should've asked when you just started.