Hello everybody!
I have a script I would like to put out for the rest! But i'm not sure if it's following the rules.
Can someone help me with this or is there an official way to validate it?
Greetings,
Kuppel :-)
Started by Kuppel [3618364] on in Tools & Userscripts.
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
IceBlueFire [776] ×1 Player 2100673 [2100673] ×1
Hello everybody!
I have a script I would like to put out for the rest! But i'm not sure if it's following the rules.
Can someone help me with this or is there an official way to validate it?
Greetings,
Kuppel :-)
IceBlueFire and Velthir are designated script moderators and can answer any questions you may have regarding the scripting rules.
Mentions: IceBlueFire [776] · Velthir [2100673]