Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[INACTIVE] Buying Nothing

Started by Gimmecookies [3757038] on in Attacking.

3 replies · 55 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Gimmecookies [3757038]

At the moment i only need 13 9 losses any more than that and i won't pay (maybe) 

I'm buy preferably from new players or if you can loses to me that's great too ;)

 

Payment is 250k per loss 

 

What to do.

  • Just attack and write how many you've done so I'll know. I will also check event to know if you did attack so no funny business. 
  • If I'm offline i will pay when I'm on so don't worry. 

 

Notice!

Please don't dm me asking if I'm still buying. 

When the title state INACTIVE that means i no longer buy. I will update how many loses i still need to make it easier for everyone.

 

Loses left: 09/13

 

Loses Paid

13:04:25 - 01/11/25 You sent $250,000 to Superdarts

21:55:56 - 01/11/25 You sent $750,000 to SealsofOld with the message: Ty