I'm wearing scary clothing. I'm using a scary weapon. My event isn't over. And I have the nightmarish basket. According to the Wiki that should give me a 100% chance on a treat.
Whelp!
Started by MK88 [2786560] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I'm wearing scary clothing. I'm using a scary weapon. My event isn't over. And I have the nightmarish basket. According to the Wiki that should give me a 100% chance on a treat.
Whelp!
Did you end the attack with a scary weapon?
Already a bug logged for this:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16512035&b=0&a=0
Mentions: No Treats for Time out at choice after finish hit.
Please follow this confirmed report on the same topic. Thanks..!!
Mentions: No Treats for Time out at choice after finish hit.