Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

selling escapes

Started by Lashun [3941885] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 9 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
16 / 100
Engagement score
25 / 100
Lashun [3941885]

Hello, I recently acquired the book ‘running away from trouble’ and will be selling losses at a flat rate of 900k. prices are negotiable. I consider Bulk whatever will get you to the 250 escape merit. Once we negotiate price i’ll need 50% of cost upfront then I will get to you ASAP. I will let you know when i will be close to starting with you so you don’t have to pay me until your comfortable. If you or anyone you know needs this service please let me know.