Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

LVL15

Started by Kathyrn [3896706] on in Achievements.

1 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Kathyrn [3896706]

Hang in there they said. Get to LVL 15 and travel they said. Buy and sell plushies and flowers they said. Make BIG profits!........................ Dahlias $1300 after flight cost not a whole lot of profit. :)

Still I have to say I'm really enjoying myself.

 

9nines [3909557]

Good start! As someone who is still flying for plushies and flowers, I’d look into joining a faction with travel capacity perks so you can carry more items back.


I’d also look for a faction that may help with loaning you a large suitcase (again for increased capacity) and a spouse to rent a PI with an Airstrip. That should bring your capacity to around 19 or so, and that’s when the trips become profitable. 


As a shameless plug - sell your plushies and flowers to me through a trade. I’ll give you a good price and I’m always buying :)