Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Level 100 - with thread dividends!

Started by Discoball [2763691] on in Achievements.

37 replies · 295 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
38
Discussion span
→
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Discoball [2763691]

At the end of our 100k chain yesterday, I was a little disappointed that I didn't get level 100 over the line too.

 

So, because I am a glutton for punishment, I did some more attacking today.

 

And finally

19:53:20 - 02/11/25 You upgraded your level to 100

 

Its been an absolutely crazy Halloweek, and this is a pretty sweet end to it. I am not the fastest, or the best, but I have made it here at least. Not bad for someone who thought they might quit Torn after one day!

 

Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. I'll give out some xanax and random things to people who leave nice messages. Now to find the next milestone to reach!

TezSteg [3439382]

That's an amazing achievement Disco! 💯🥂🎊 Thank you for all the help and inspiration you give to me & the other noobs ☺️

Dsla [2807954]

Gratz!! another lvl xp target

20:40:42 - 02/11/25 You added Discoball to your targets list with the description : Leveling

Bitch_Pudding [3310523]

Congratulations. I'm working my way to 100 myself. Goals are important to keep this game fresh and coming back to. Maybe a stat or money goal? Maybe a full armor set or rw weapon youve had your eye on 

Ted1245 [3351118]

Here’s a joke:

My girlfriend’s dog just died, so i got her another identical dog, instead f being happy she screamed at me “WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH 2 DEAD DOGS!!!!!”

Lady_Blackfyre [2673822]

Awwww gratz Disco! Between the 100k chain and hitting level 100, I think you deserve a nice relaxing evening all to yourself just chilling out….. 

…who am I kidding, you’ve no doubt already set another goal you lunatic 

At least revel in it a bit! 💜