Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Education in progress icon missing

Started by AyBeZy [3389861] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 47 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
AyBeZy [3389861]

Hi,

 

On November 2nd, 2025 around 23h50 TCT, I noticed the Education icon was missing in my icon bar.

 

I'm certain this was only suddenly, as I seemed to remember checking between 22h00 and 23h00 how long it would still take before my Education course finished.

 

[image: i.ibb.co]

 

[image: i.ibb.co]

 

This seemed like a bug to me, as when I clicked "Refresh icons" on the Icons Settings Page, the Education icon returned. 

 

[image: i.ibb.co]

 

Cheers!

Vashti [2301042]

Thank you! I had a similar issue with my faction icon missing and I was unable to access any faction tabs. Clicking the "refresh icons" link in Icon settings fixed it. I appreciate your post.