Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Property downgraded

Started by LaughingLunatic [2947276] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 39 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
LaughingLunatic [2947276]

Well I went to travel to the UK as I do regularly and noticed I no longer have an airstrip and nothing else either apparently. It's bare now like I just bought it.  

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

If you are talking about your travel capacity, you will have to check with your faction if they removed the travel perks for the Halloween event. Your max happiness hasn't changed at all, meaning your PI upgrades were untouched and all of your flights have been "Personal" flights which is only possible if you have Airstrip.