Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Possible Poker Bug?

Started by nolan_21 [2468442] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
nolan_21 [2468442]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

 

I had a winning hand, but on the river I wasn't given the option to bet, my opponent just showed their cards.  I should have been given the opportunity to bet and they could've called or folded.  This was on Hobo Holdem at about 21:21 TCT 2025-11-03.

 

 

21:21:41 - 03/11/25 You won $2,545 on Poker with the cards 6h,Qh,Kh,Qs,9h,6c,5h

 

Unfortunately I wasn't able to get the game number.  Not a lot of money at stake, so no big deal, but thought I'd report it anyway.

 

nolan_21