So, I’ve recently started doing a bit of gambling in the gambling section and I’ve lost over 158k from it D:
Gambling sucks.
Started by Ominousplayer [3995660] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 58 / 58 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 58
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 62 / 100
- Engagement score
- 78 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
My advice would be too grave this post and sell a couple losses ull fully recover
Thanks to whoever sent me me 150k and has this as their message lol: Don't gamble or Nadbash will come to your house and lick your toes
you should try gambling again
Yeah. Never gamble. Never take risks. Never try. Just... bet on 23.
Rookie numbers, I'm down 10b gambling
go all in. spend everything you own on donator packs it works
can confirm, this strategy worked well for me and even better for Chedburn
Rookie numbers, I'm down nearly 200b
Oh you innocent soul.
99% (including you) gamblers quit before they actually win. Don’t give up D:
You sent $10,000,000 to Ominousplayer with the message: Don’t stop!
here some motivation:
Tysm, should I put it on black or red?
Red 🍷
Mandatory pic:
Damn! For 195 games that's an impressive bet amount...
Here's mine:
that just today?
Dame im down like 20b or so