Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Random package auctions

Started by Zion222 [2885312] on in Discord.

0 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Zion222 [2885312]

I have wrapped an item in a birthday present the item ranges anywhere from $6000 to around $30'000. I will give it to the highest bidder message me when you make an offer and I'll try to keep updating, if this goes well may do more with increased item value, thanks and good luck