Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission bug - Marriage Counseling

Started by ZoroRi [3898105] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Endando [3751625] ×1

ZoroRi [3898105]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

 

So I got this mission you can find below

 

 

When I open KingCrooked profile I can clearly see his spouse. It sais he is engaged with achikin

 

 

His spouse achikin was defeated and mission is not completed

 

 

Anyone?