I spent merit points to increase my health; I should have 1081, but I'm at 1072.
Bug life?
Started by Hempiano22 [2441101] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
With no merits/boosts you would have 825 life at your level.
6 merits would put you at 1072 - how many do you have?
With 6 levels in passive life, you are correct to have 1072 Life at Level 19. You are not missing any Life, you can check for yourself using this calculator.
Thanks!