Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat System Completely Missing

Started by Semkg_0314 [3536930] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Semkg_0314 [3536930]

Hello,

 

I’m experiencing an issue with the chat system in Torn. The entire chat bar at the bottom of the screen is completely gone—I can’t see or open any chat channels at all (Global, Faction, Trade, Company, or PM). It’s not minimized or hidden; it’s just missing entirely.

 

I already tried the following:

 

  • Checked my settings to make sure “Enable Chat” is turned on.
  • Tried clicking the chat expand button, but it’s not visible.
  • Logged out and back in again.
  • Cleared cache/data and even reinstalled the app/browser.
  • Tried on both mobile and desktop, but the chat still doesn’t appear.

 

 

Because of this, I can’t read or send any chat messages anywhere in the game.

 

Could you please check if my account might have a chat ban or if something is wrong on the server side?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

 

Thank you!

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I have removed the residual Chat ban from your federal jail sentencing. Chat should be back now.

Thanks!