Who wants to get married and share a PI? I'll cook for you. <3
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
Most-liked replies
- flare [2195157] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Graved - I would suggest posting in / checking out these resources instead. If you are looking for a spouse check out the personals section in the newspaper: https://www.torn.com/personals.php#!p=main Or the property forums looking for spouse threads: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=forums&f=22&b=0&a=0
Graved - I would suggest posting in / checking out these resources instead.
If you are looking for a spouse check out the personals section in the newspaper:
https://www.torn.com/personals.php#!p=main
Or the property forums looking for spouse threads:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=forums&f=22&b=0&a=0