Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Weapon mod disappeared

Started by g-had [98956] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
g-had [98956]

I bought the 30mW laser a month ago, I've used it since then but have just noticed it's disappeared.

 

10:34:39 - 08/09/25 You exchanged 2,173 mission credits for the 30mW Laser mod

 

 

Not sure what caused this. I've had faction weapons and the mod equipped but I didn't notice when it disappeared exactly. Can I get my mod back please.