Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Racing Icon Bug

Started by Bee [274145] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 33 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Most-liked replies

Bee [274145]

 

My racing icon is bugged, shows finished racing icon as in red but when I click on it shows I am in an active race? Tried both with Torntools on and off same thing happens.

 

 

begaydocrimes [2668560]

Same issue here. I haven't actually been able to check yet that I'm in an active race (been in hosp) but my icon is also red and according to both my logs and my memory, I did join a race a bit ago that hasn't ended yet (and I have not crashed).

 

My 2 most recent "racing" logs (https://www.torn.com/page.php?sid=log&cat=116):

11:56:03 - 07/11/25 You finished in 1st place in the custom race named XP 80 Laps Speedway on Speedway with your Veloria LFA

11:56:25 - 07/11/25 You joined a custom race named Docks 100 laps 12:00 TCT on Docks with your Volt GT

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

It will correct itself if you join another race. Icon refresh is not correctly refreshing the race icon at the moment, Roman is already checking this issue.

 

Thanks!