Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

arson crime bug

Started by torak [132626] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
torak [132626]

Lakehouse

It's a Write Off

 

target between 35 and 65% damage

 

 

 

I got

 

43%

 

and it said I failed

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IndyCision [2597200]

And did it have any other requirements (accidental, fuel type)?

Had you changed tabs while it was burning and gone back to it? (There was an issue where it stopped showing progress but I *thought* that was fixed)

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I got 43% and it said I failed

 

The target sustained 33% damage, not 43%. You did not meet the requirements.

 

 

Thanks!