Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission Impossible

Started by Muddymuppet [2532838] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Muddymuppet [2532838] ×1 Benimaru [2831146] ×1

Muddymuppet [2532838]

Device: samsung SM-S921W Android: 16 App version: 2.3.8

I received a mission during Halloweek entitled "Safari". I didn't accept it because I was busy participating in a 100k chain.

I accepted the mission yesterday which was supposed to be "fly to SA & defeat Benimaru using only a rifle". However, during the time of receiving the mission and accepting it. They came back to play and flew home to Torn. Now the mission says "Fly to the USA & defeat Benimaru".

I have defeated Benimaru, at the cost of 50E because I had to attack twice, and the mission remains uncompleted and unachievable.

Please help.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

at the cost of 50E because I had to attack twice

 

You had to attack twice because you lost the first time around, that is not on us. Secondly, you need to defeat the target using a rifle only, P90, that you used in both of your attacks, is not a rifle. It is an SMG.

 

04:40:56 - 08/11/25  Muddymuppet used 25 energy anonymously attacking Benimaru and defeated them [view]
04:40:34 - 08/11/25  Muddymuppet used 25 energy attacking Benimaru but lost going to the hospital for 0h 25m [view]

 

Thanks!

Mentions: Benimaru [2831146] · Muddymuppet [2532838]