Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

PI roommate

Started by Typo_ [3984211] on in Properties.

0 replies · 52 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Typo_ [3984211]

Looking for a maxed out PI roommate! 

Would prefer paying half of the upkeep each.

About the lengh... Im not quite sure actually. I will probly leave when i get rich enough to buy a PI myself, which costs 300m if i remember right. I make around 2m per day with gambling rn, and i probly will continue this until i get to travel for flowers and plushies! 

So, I think Ill need support for uh 3month? 

I think thats all. 

Oh yeah id prefer cute pfps (just joking xD)