Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction recruitment

Started by RamzzzZ [3632567] on in Faction Recruitment.

0 replies · 13 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
17 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
RamzzzZ [3632567]

Hello I am looking for faction members it’s brand new with basically little to offer but Help me grow this faction into something I know it’s a lot to ask but I truly believe with the efforts of those who join will truly make this faction something 

 

join The Shadow Monarchs