Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Idleon - Anyone

Started by Yaminos [2108464] on in Gaming.

2 replies · 34 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Yaminos [2108464]

Anyone else hooked into the game of Idleon. Its an RPG meets idle gaming. 

hella addictive and you can play while you chain in torn.

 

let me know if you play or wanna get started

TatoABangGanger [3450140]

I played a lot years ago. Llava really made me sour to the whole thing. I had many lvl 300-400 characters. He banned a lot of end gamers and releases predatory updates and mechanics for every world. I legitimately dispise him and think he's a terrible dev. Hope you have fun but as someone with thousands of hours in the game, my recommendation is to run and never play it again. Llava doesn't care about the players just his wallet.

Yaminos [2108464]

Oh he is definitely a predatory developer. Using FOMO and pimited packs to milk his players. 

 

I'm free to play. Not doing that. But I see your stance and I agree. N just don't fall into the trap.