Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

2 referals

Started by Zombie_Goose [3444954] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 34 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Zombie_Goose [3444954]

I referred 2 people 

emileduchaine

Jacy11

 

They skip the referral step in the login I did not know that you guys could add people after so yea I referred them + an other that actually added me so can you guys please manually add these two thanks

IndyCision [2597200]

I doubt they will add emile as they have been playing for almost 400 days now.

They might add Jacy11 - get them to post in here confirming the referal.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

emileduchaine is too late to be added manually, please ask Jacy11 to post in the report confirming the referral.

 

Thanks!

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I have added the referral, the rewards for level 10 are lost because the request was submitted after the recruit had already reached Level 10.

 

Thanks!