Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Add sort by quantity for items

Started by Vulture [2169837] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 11 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
Vulture [2169837]

"You have 27,176 items in your inventory. We recommend you reduce the number of items in your inventory by selling them or moving them into a Bazaar or Display Case. If your inventory continues to expand your transactions may be restricted."

I understand why this warning exists and all the pain it's caused the torn database historically, however, not being able to clearly see what items I have the most of makes movement of items into display cases etc is kind of a pain.

Can we have an option added to the item page someday in the future to make this easier to deal with? 

I also looked into the API to potentially help with this but I've been informed this doesn't exist due to high item quantities so..



Thanks.

 

 

 

-vulture