One of my friends joined the game after I mentioned it to him but didnt use my link. I have heard of cases where the reffered is added after account creation. How do I open a ticket to do that?
Refferal question
Started by retr02 [3824521] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
You, the referrer, first make a thread in Bugs and Issues about needing to add a missed referral.
Have your friend, the referred, post on the thread confirming the referral.
Just make sure you do it soon. If you wait too long they reject it. Easy mistake to make if you link wrong.