Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referral

Started by xSamuraiiii [3159705] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100

Most-liked replies

xSamuraiiii [3159705]

Device: samsung SM-A528B Android: 14 App version: 2.3.8 

 

Hi I didn't even realise there was a referral system for this game. I told my wife to start playing. I will get her to comment and confirm.

Any chance we could do this after the fact? Her account is pretty new 

Her torn name is kimhubbard