Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Rw system

Started by nickynothuman [3749987] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 175 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

nickynothuman [3749987]

How does the RW reward system work? 

 

Do we need a certain amount of points to gain certain caches?

 

Asking because I see some faction win and get medium cashes and small caches but other get different rewards.

RapidAssassin [2781031]

You're a faction leader yet you don't know this?

 

Pretty concerning..


To answer your question: no, it's randomized. But activity and a win or loss does affect the quality of the reward you'll receive at the end of the war. 

nickynothuman [3749987]

I knew the basic already, like everything you mentioned. I was just thinking to my self (can a faction get a cache for only scaring 100 points). This is what triggered me to ask if there is a certain point requirement before earning caches 

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

I can assure you that it's not randomized.

 

There is a rhyme and a reason to what caches and how many you get. 

 

As for the OP, your faction is bronze, your best bet is to win a few wars. But don't expect vast riches until you can get to Platinum or Diamond. 

WhiskeyDreams [3852369]

I was once told that you need a minimum of 400.  If we are on the losing end of a RW, I push the team to make sure we get at least 400 and we always end up with a cache.  Recently, I had another leader tell me it was 10% of the total points that the winning faction scored for the losing faction to get a cache.  That number has always been less than the 400 for us so it didn't matter.