I am stuck in Dubai… wtf
ion even want these plushies anymore
Started by BiGgweeb [2335902] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I am stuck in Dubai… wtf
ion even want these plushies anymore
Your profile picture sent me to hospital irl, my lawyers will be in touch
Since Oakmont didn't bother disclaiming with his comment there, don't click on OPs profile if you're sensitive to lights or have epilepsy
I am cursing at your profile picture as I was typing this.
Maybe that's why you got stuck in Dubai T_T
AHH MY EYES
is putting something like that as your pfp even allowed in this game?
Kept it brief - I had to use speech to text, as I am now blind
this nearly made me spit out my drink when i read it.... in braille of course... since I am also now blind.
If you opened your profile and looked at your pic while in UAE, that's on you.
oh boy, that's a terrible thing to have to look at if you land on this person's profile. Thumbs down.
Yeah boss, you might want to change your profile picture as others have said; it's seizure-inducing.
Those players using screen readers are the winners today.
I wish I didn't have eyes, someone come take them
That's not a pfp... that's a crime against humanity!