Obviously I'm still too new to make useful suggestions. So please disregard this post. Thank you.
Started by Neil_Down [3903290] on in Suggestions.
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Obviously I'm still too new to make useful suggestions. So please disregard this post. Thank you.
Reserved
Reserved.
My brother in ched, write in the Q&A section before you write in the Suggestions forum.
The dump has a page you can dump directly at. You can also dump weapons in bulk from the All Items category of the inventory.
You can get a widget that shows UTC for your phone. Or look at your clock?
Ched doesn't give two shits what you think about slots. The current UI was a compromise already. Don't make him roll it back.
The inventory is currently being reworked, including shops. I have personally supplied 2x 30 minute videos of culling gray gear to bogie for future development purposes.
Q&A exists.