🎉 Heart's Daily Xanax Giveaway!
Hello Torn citizens!
Some of you may know me, and many of you may not. I started out as a normal trader, and over time I’ve received so much from this amazing Torn community — all through fair and mug-free trades.
Now, it’s my turn to give back. Inspired by players like Lustdragon69 (who, received a permanent ban) and others who run daily giveaways, I’ll be running my own giveaway for a long time.
I hope to share a bit of what I’ve gained with the community and spread some fun and excitement!
You guys can show support by upvoting this thread and keeping me in your friendlist. I always like to make new friends
1 or more lucky winner gets 1× Xanax daily plus sometimes candies/Cans/Alcohol/Fhc/Edvd/Dp and more random surprises!
All the post upto first 10 page will get xanax each (refrain from posting 2 times per page)
💊
Xanax
Main prize
🍬
Bonus (can/alcohol/candy/ fhc/dp)
1st post per page (starting from 21th page)
🎁Special Till First 10 page all people will get 1× xanax
🚀 How to Enter the Giveaway
📩Step 1: Comment Anything!
Post a meme, quote, funny story, or anything Torn-related to participate.
👍Step 2: Like the Post
Show your support — help spread good vibes across Torn! (Optional but appreciated)
🏆Step 3: Wait for Results
Winners are picked daily or per page. I’ll try to check as often as possible!
💬 Join Stomper's Discord Community!
Chat, trade, share memes, and get notified about daily giveaways!
🔗 Join Server
Good luck & have fun! — Heart