Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

99% Overdose

Started by -001- [3985563] on in General Discussion.

10 replies · 638 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
67
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

Most-liked replies

-001- [3985563]

I might have a shtty luck. OD'd on my very first Xanax and 24hr drug cooldown on Diabetes Day. 

 

Tell me I'm not the only one. I need that consolation

 

"You took some Xanax and downed a glass of water. A headache was followed by nausea and vomiting. You overdosed."

McJoey [3877112]

16:02:47 - 13/11/25 You overdosed on some Ecstasy losing 1,000 energy and 50,000 happiness

 

Better the first xanex than the entire stack.

Sammy-The-Cow [3882597]

I started eating all my candies. Thrn tried taking ecstasy... the realized my Xanax cooldown still had another hour. So I just had to jump with half the happy I was hoping for.

 

Mind you, thats a dumbass issue, not luck. But i send my condolences all the same.