Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mug Chain

Started by Fists [2830940] on in Fun & Games.

2 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Fists [2830940]

Mug the person above you and then comment the log

 

I don't f**king know it sounded more interesting in my head but I'm going to sleep and I wanted to post SOMETHING

Gannayev [2645895]

12:00:05 - 14/11/25 You used 25 energy anonymously attacking Fists and mugged them for $20,258 (chain #1) [view]

 

12:01:07 - 14/11/25 You sent $20,258 to Fists

kyozo43 [2125465]

12:29:30 - 14/11/25 You used 25 energy attacking Gannayev and mugged them for $27,813 (chain #1) [view]

 

If you think I'm going to send you back your $27k you're wrong xoxo