Pick a number from 1 to 99.
I will roll a number, and if its the same number as yours. You will get $1M.
I will do this once a week and post correspondingly, which means that every post before mine have expired.
Started by Bipu-boss [3994505] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 135 / 135 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Pick a number from 1 to 99.
I will roll a number, and if its the same number as yours. You will get $1M.
I will do this once a week and post correspondingly, which means that every post before mine have expired.
82
77
55
99
69
31
37
52
69
33
39
13
27
9
22
10. Give it to me Babaeyyy !!!
12
42
23