Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Closed

Started by pestilence101 [445588] on in Graveyard.

0 replies · 13 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
pestilence101 [445588]

Looking to buy 6 losses, will pay 300k each, no minimum required (you can do 1, all 6 or any number in between).

 

Please message me with the number of losses you can do (in the moment) before you hit so I can confirm how many I still need.

 

I will pay immediately after you complete the hits (provided you message me/I'm online to confirm)