I just got attacked 3 times from the hosptial in the middle of a ranked war
[image: media.discordapp.net]
can anyone explain how? I medded out and healed to full, got attacked, then got attacked again twice without using any other meds.
Started by Bargin [2410894] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I just got attacked 3 times from the hosptial in the middle of a ranked war
[image: media.discordapp.net]
can anyone explain how? I medded out and healed to full, got attacked, then got attacked again twice without using any other meds.
Two logs are generated for a hospital visit. One for the attack and one for the hospital visit. You used the medical item to get out of the hospital from the first attack and you were attacked again a few seconds later. The ordering of the logs is jumbled up because you used the medical item in the same second as receiving the first attack.
Thanks!